Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Day Fourteen.....

Leaving Denver.....

I pretty much always have a enjoyable experience visiting Denver. Again, as usual, this time I had seen most of the people that I wanted to catch up with (sadly, a couple of them I missed.....next trip, maybe) and was lucky enuff to avoid a few tragic individuals that I really did
not wish to run into.

Many thanx to my friend TJ, for generous hospitality and great conversation.....this is coming from a guy who works an INSANE number of hours every week and had business meetings beginning yesterday in Vegas and Phoenix, but who still said: "Screw it! You got the run of my house while I is gone, E"










TJ decompressing after a long day at work and before a 6AM flight......

And TJ also let me pop the Helix in his garage......and I found it a bit funny that my land-sled is about three inches shorter than his pride-and-joy....










Also was able to (finally) catch up with my ex-cousin-in-law, Darryn. He's got a '95 Harley Springer and we had shared war stories of The Road over several pints.











Finally, on my last night in town, caught up with my friends Susan The Danser and Taj, and went to a meeting of the Abundance League of Denver. Most enjoyable, and a brilliant idea. Check it by clicking the light blue text above!!










Front to back: Melissa, Susan and Taj




Possibility of snow tomorrow.....we'll see what happens and just how far I feel like going.....

-E-

No comments: