Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Day Forty.....



















First off, before we git to the fotojournal of the Tampa Bay area, I really wanna thank my Cousin Deanna, her father (and also my cousin) Danny, and Danny's wife, Paula. Just incredible generosity and hospitality has been shown to me by these folks, as I ate like a porker and drank like hell. Thanx sooooo much, guys.......

Now.....pics -










On the pier at Clearwater Beach, Florida. (L to R) Me, Deanna, Paula, and Danny










Deanna and I, Monday evening at this place on Clearwater Beach that served an all-the-snow-crab-legs-you-can-eat special that, like, eight of us all indulged in....










Sunset on the pier.......Clearwater, Florida













"No.....seriously!! OK....listen, listen - if ya let me crash at your place, I'll clean your entire house and make food.....seriously!! Deal?? Otherwise, my ass is out on the beach for the night....."










Danny and I at this pub Deanna works at called The Oldsmar Tap House. Check 'em.....GREAT place.......













And this is Tony, the proprietor of The Oldsmar Tap House, as he presents me with a 17th anniversary edition beer brewed by Unibroue. Something I had never seen nor even heard of before! And he tossed it to me gratis!! Truly my new best friend.....

Heading out to Hollywood, Florida tomorrow morning.....

-E-

No comments: